Thursday 10 April 2014

work wear

Sometimes it can be difficult to balance out chic and fashionable with the business attire dress code that most people in office jobs have to wear to work. I have just recently started a new job in insurance and was told that I had to wear business attire to work. So I went on a hunt for fashionable business clothes. This is what I wore to work this week.

Monday
On Monday I wore a black skirt with thick tights, (got to stay warm) and a white high necked shirt. I paired this with a statement necklace to make it a bit more chic and pined my hair back with bobby pins. If your makeup rule is a bit relaxed at work then you could wear red lipstick too.


Tuesday
On Tuesday I went for straight black trousers and an oversized blue crop top. I went for simple silver jewellery which went with the colours a bit better and painted my nails white for the summer look.






Wednesday
On Wednesday I paired my black trousers with a stripey tshirt and burgundy cardigan to keep me warm in the office. I paired this with my silver jewellery and let my hair loose so it had natural curls.




Thursday
On Thursday I decided to go for a dress and went for my favourite black maxi dress. I wore this with a black cardigan, but a blazer would look just as good and wore my statement necklace and a tan belt with it.


Casual Friday 
Friday in my office and many others is known as casual Friday. Its kind of a dress down day, but I try not to go too dressed down. So this week I opted for my light jeans and a cream top tucked in, with my pink and purple pumps but paired it with my blazer to dress it up a little. I would also wear this outfit on a night out but with red lipstick.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Studio A, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena