Tuesday 29 April 2014

style icon - emma watson

In the past 5 years since Emma Watson finished filming the Harry Potter series, she has gone through a huge change in her fashion choices. She made dramatic choices like cutting her hair into that cut pixie cut and wearing bold red lipsticks on the red carpet. She has become a Hollywood star, only emphasised by her appearance at the Oscars this year. She is the same age as me and possibly because of this and the fact that we are both from the south of England has meant that in recent years she has become my biggest fashion icon. I draw so much inspiration from her outfit choices, both casual and red carpet. So much so that when I had my MAC tutorial recently I took in a couple of pictures of her recently red carpet appearances so that I could try and get a couple of lipsticks like the ones she has worn. Here is some of my favourite red carpet outfits from the past few years which show her evolution into a star and also why she is my biggest fashion icon. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Studio A, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena